Updated: March 9, 2023
The raffle is organised by MTÜ Tartu Filmiselts, Tartu city, Kalevi street 13, 51010, hereinafter “the organiser”. Participation in the sweepstakes takes place only under the terms and conditions stated here. Participation in the raffle explicitly confirms acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Anyone who is of legal age (18 years old) can participate in the lottery under their own name. Participation in the raffle is free of charge.
- Each participant may participate once during the draw period. Multiple entries or providing false information may result in disqualification. Participation is possible until December 31, 2023, at 23:59.
- In order to participate in the lottery, the participant must put their data in the traveling docbox of the NGO Tartu Filmiselts or fill out the form on our website, www.tartudok2024.ee. By clicking to participate in the raffle, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions of the raffle.
- In order to participate in the raffle, in addition to agreeing the terms and conditions of the raffle, the participants must provide their surname, first name and an email address.
- The data required to organize the raffle will be stored only for the purpose of the raffle and will only be used for the purposes related to this raffle. The data collected as part of the raffle is processed and used electronically in compliance with all applicable data protection laws. Your personal data will be stored solely for the purpose of conducting the competition and not for any other purposes. Data will only be stored for as long as necessary to complete the raffle and in compliance with all applicable data protection laws. The data will be erased after the raffle objectives have been met. Collected data will not be forwarded to third parties.
- If the participant agrees to receive the newsletter of NGO Tartu Filmiselts, their data will be added to the newsletter recipients.
- The winner will be drawn from among all of the participants. The prize will consist of a trip for one to Piirissaar for a week. This will include: transportation to Piirissaar from a freely chosen destination in Southern Estonia, catering, accommodation and admission to the premiere of the film collection “Arts of Survival” on Piirissaar. All other expenses related to the trip must be covered by the participant.
- The winner will be announced in January 2024. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, the claim to win will expire, and an alternative winner will be drawn using the same procedure.
- By participating in the raffle, the participant agrees that the organiser will publish the winner’s first and last name on the organiser’s social media and website. The organiser reserves this right without paying a fee to the winner or entering into any additional agreement.
- In the event that part of these terms and conditions become invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in effect. The organizer reserves all rights to change the terms and conditions of participation and terminate the raffle if all or part of the event is faced by difficulties threatening the integrity of the raffle. The organiser does not assume any responsibility for technical or other problems outside its sphere of influence. By accepting these terms and conditions you forgo the right to challenge them in court at a later date.